1. Promote and enhance STEM education to new levels
2. Create more interaction with the school district
1. Increase social responsibility awareness in Pickens County
Helping Hands of Clemson
Samaritan Health Clinic
March of Dimes
United Way of Pickens County
Dream Center Easley (Old Simpson Academy)
Wounded Warrior – and local vet aid organization
2. Address Returning Veteran issues such as hiring and working with veteran associations such as the Wounded Warrior Project
1. Increased visibility of Pickens County
2. Increase growth in relocation and expansions
3. Cultivate new and existing industrial projects
Manufacturers Caring for Pickens County Board
Tri-Tech USA, Inc.
Palmetto Plating Company, Inc.
Michael R. Fee
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc.
MST Concrete Products, Inc.
Tom O’Hanlan - Chairman
Sealevel Systems, Inc.
PO Box 830, Liberty, SC 29657 • Info@ManufacturersCaringForPickens.com • 864.843.4343
Manufacturers Caring for Pickens County is a Certified Nonprofit 501 3 C Corporation